Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
$6.99 - $7.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
• Soft EVA foam • Includes end plugs
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
Experience more comfort and confidence on your next mountain bike ride with the lower-profile Ritchey Comp Truegrip X grips. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 30mm diameter - 106g/pr
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
Page 1 of 12 Next page