Smooth, fast, and fun. This versatile road bike blends agility and comfort—so you can push the pace and ride more miles.
Designed and developed for aspiring riders looking to elevate their experience on the road, Contend offers responsive acceleration and a more endurance-oriented rider position. Born in Giant’s industry-leading aluminum forging facility, and engineered with ALUXX aluminum technology, it’s a true all-rounder for aspiring road riders.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- Composite fork with alloy OverDrive steerer damps vibrations
- Giant SR-2 wheelset with Giant Gavia AC 2 tubeless tires
- Shimano Sora 9-speed componentry with Tektro rim brakes
|Fork||Composite with alloy OverDrive steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant SR-2, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Tracker Sport Road, [F] 24h, [R] 24h|
|Spokes||Sapim Leader, 14g|
|Tires||Giant Gavia AC 2 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Cartridge, Threaded|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano CSHG400 11x32, 9-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect , 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Sora|
|Pedals||Platform w/Toe Clip & Strap|
|Seat Post||Alloy, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.