Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
Giant's Rack-It Beam Seatpost Rack is light and durable so you can haul your gear without being weighed down. It boasts a center platform that supports loads up to 22 lbs and acts as a partial fender. The quick release attachment makes it easy to remove when not needed and a sliding cargo tray allows you to carry bulkier items. There's also a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately).
Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately). The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity. - Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum. - Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets). - Traditional stay on right (drive side). - Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side). - Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride. - Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks. - Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets. - Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit. - Increased heel clearance. - Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames. - 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes. - Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength. - Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability. - Ample room for a full range of fender styles - Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
We designed the Surly TV Tray to help riders boost the capacity of their current rack setups. Designed for easy pairing with nearly all Surly racks and most other racks on the market, mount this sturdy aluminum platform on top of your current rack to provide a footprint large enough for 30 lbs. of beef jerky, 9-volt batteries, used pinball parts, or whatever else you might need to haul. Available in dark black. - Load weight limit 30 lbs. - 15-3/8 x 10-inches - Rack weight 650g - 6061-TB Aluminum - Not compatible with Surly 24-Pack Rack or Wide Rear Disc Rack - Mounting Hardware Included
- One size fit all frames sizes - Easier, user-friendly assembly - 13MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 15kg - Pannier bag compatible
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
- One size fits all frames sizes - Easy, user-friendly assembly - 12MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 25kg - Baby seat compatible
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
If you have to carry a bunch of gear, you're going to need a front rack. Sunlite's Gold Tec Front Rack has a capacity of 40 pounds, turning your bike into a serious workhorse. It's made from tubular aluminum and mounts to most fork bosses.
- Welded, powdercoated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
$54.99 $89.99 39% Off
- Steel tubing - 45 x 38.5 x 8 cm
Sunlite's Rack for Deluxe Child Carrier supports the Deluxe Child Carrier (sold separately). It fits 26-inch wheeled bicycles with disc brakes.
Sunlite's Rack for Deluxe Child Carrier supports the Deluxe Child Carrier (sold separately). It fits 700C-wheeled bicycles with disc brakes.
- Secure clamp fits any seat post size (24-32mm diameter) - Quick-release seatpost attachment - Reflector bracket included - Rubber grippers keep loads in place - Weighs 520 grams - Recommended cargo limit: 20lbs - 19.5" from attachment point to end of rack, platform 4.5" wide, 12.5" long Note: Not for use with carbon fiber seatposts
- Used for attaching rear racks to monostays or seatposts on bikes without traditional seatstays - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
• Rack Only for Sunlite Child Carrier • Fits 700C wheeled bicycles
- Classic constructeur style racks made of polished stainless steel - Mounts to hub axle or braze-ons for universal fitment. - Front mini-Rack mounts to mid-Blade fork eyelets, Or uses included p-Clamps - Front racks have lots of braze-Ons for mounting accessories/Lights - Maximum height is 40cm (Does not apply to mini rack) - Includes mounting hardware
- Classic constructeur style racks made of polished stainless steel - Mounts to hub axle or braze-ons for universal fitment. - Front mini-Rack mounts to mid-blade fork eyelets, or uses included p-clamps - Front racks have lots of braze-ons for mounting accessories/Lights - Maximum height is 40cm (Does not apply to mini rack) - Includes mounting hardware
Origin-8's Classique Sport Rear Rack is a versatile cargo-carrying solution. This lightweight and sturdy tubular 6061-T6-aluminum rack is adjustable to fit bicycles with 26-, 27-, 29-inch, and 700c wheels and is rated to carry up to 55 pounds of gear. It has a durable and attractive polished anodized finish and built-in hooks for your stretch cords, too.
- Welded, powder coated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
So versatile, it carries everything but the weight of the world.
- Used for attaching rear racks onto mono stay bikes - Rubber coated steel for all weather durability
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
Axiom's Streamliner 29er DLX Rack centers loads close to the rear wheel for improved stability and handling on your 29er bike. It's made of reliable and lightweight aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
So, you have disc brakes, and only the best is good enough for you. Now, you can mount a Tubus carrier on your bike. Their Disco is designed to be combined with disc brakes. Instead of using added accessories, the Disco simply fits onto your frame. The carrier is easy to mount using the included quick release, or it can also be mounted on eyelets of the frame. Simply load up your bike and go. - Includes QR Skewer
$15.29 - $52.69
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
Page 1 of 5 Next page