Hurdy Gurdy is another nifty device that keeps a rear wheel from slipping forward in the dropout under pedal load. It's designed for the Cross-Check's semi-horizontal front-loading dropouts, and will also work on many other similar dropouts. Hurdy Gurdy is investment cast of stainless steel for durability and good looks, and shares many of Tuggnut's design features. Its two axle holes allow for a wide variety of fore/aft wheel positions, it will work with standard QRs, bolted axles, and nutted axles up to 10mm.
Attach these lightweight brackets to your water bottle bosses to serve as anchors for your cargo straps to carry just about anything, from sleeping pads to Nalgene bottles to barbeque sauce. These are a great addition to any bikepacking or touring cyclist’s on-bike storage toolkit. And their low profile means they don’t mess up the looks of your bike build while not in use.
Keep your seatpost right where you left it. Upgrade to a quick release seatpost clamp for easy seat height adjustments. - Follow laser-etched torque listing on collar
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 9mm - Thread Pitch: 15 x 1.5mm
Replacement handlebar display unit specifically for your Townie GO! 7D bike. Product details: - 22.2mm handlebar mount - Compatible with Townie GO! 7D only
Surly wants you to be able to set up you ride just the way you want it. This pair of adapter washers make it so you can throw your favorite 135, 170, or 190mm O.L.D. 10mm solid axle hub into the rear end of a 142, 177, or 197mm spaced thru-axle frame. Add the adapters, add the wheel, install and tighten the nuts and, bam, you're ready to rip. Make sure the solid axle on your wheel is the right length for the frame spacing. For instance: 190mm OLD QR goes with 197mm thru-axle spacing.
The Problem Solvers SpaceOuts Set includes 2 5mm hex bolts and spacers that let you add space between your bottle cage and frame. This comes in handy on frames with clamp-on front derailleurs and tight clearance for cage mounting.
- Powermeter Crank Arm Bolt Kit and AXS Cover Plug Drive Side M18/M30 Dub Steel Black Rival D1
These simple clamps allow riders to mount I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper levers onto their bars without the otherwise-requisite Shimano I-Spec II compatible brake levers. Sold individually and can be used for either right- or left-hand side. - Hinged clamps for easy installation without removing other components - AL-6061, anodized black - 23 grams - For use only with I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper lever
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
Our Seatpost Adapters quite literally fill the gap, and with over 25 sizes available, the combinations are endless. These Seatpost Adapters are compatible with static, suspension and dropper Seatposts.
Giant's Connect SL S-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extensions are for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the S-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, these are featherweight and super-stiff extension bars. Plus, they have 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
Thin, durable clear chainstay protector with extra-strong adhesive. - Overall length - 10.375
- Dust-proof and waterproof rubber seal cover. - Protect the power source connection on the frame when the e-bike is parked outside or when you carry it without the EnergyPak.
$10.50 - $11.00
- Color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacer for Cane Creek headsets
Origin-8's Low-Profile Ahead Cap is a sleek option for your a 1 1/8-inch fork/headset. It includes the bolt and star nut. - For 1-1/8-inch forks - 30 grams
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.
Replacement brake hoods for Origin8 Classique Sport road levers
Sunlite braze-on front derailleur adapter
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M10) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for 2011+ shocks with 15mm eyelets
Housing liner provides an extra line of protection between cables and housing. - Slick-Lube housing liner reduces friction to improve braking feel - Compatible with Nokon brand cable housing systems
$4.49 - $44.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
Is your seat post just a hair too small for your frame? Origin-8's Multi-Fit Seat Post Shim is a great solution. • Multi-Fit • Aluminum • 25.4mm internal diameter • 28.0mm outer diameter
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp with CNC-machined cut-outs - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
Page 1 of 75 Next page