$17.99 - $29.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The Wing Compact Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. They feature a 34mm Ergo top for excellent bar-top comfort. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Upgrade your ride with FSA's Gossamer New Ergo Road Handlebar. Double-butted and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. Plus, it features an anatomical shape for a great fit and feel, while built-in grooves make for easy cable routing.
The short reach, shallow drop, and feathery weight of Ritchey's SuperLogic Carbon Evo Curve Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. This Evo model has a 4-degree sweep on the tops for exceptional ergonomic comfort. Monocoque carbon construction gives you strength and stiffness as well as vibration damping for long-ride comfort, all at a weight that is worthy for even the lightest super bikes. Plus, this stellar bar is compatible with clip-on aero bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The New Ergo Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Low Riser bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
Get ready to get fast with Vision's Team Clip-Ons. The butted-aluminum J-bend extensions are light and stiff, plus they feature fully internal cable routing. You'll also love the 3-position carbon arm rests with supportive foam pads for dialing in your ideal aero position.
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
Dimension Road handlebars are available in 25.4 and 26.0mm clamp diameters and have double grooves for cable routing.
Fyxation Comet Drop Handlebars: With a 140mm drop, the Comet Track Drop bar is at home navigating city traffic or going head to head in match sprints. The Comet track drop handlebar uses 6061 aluminum and is light, durable, and strong enough to handle the demands of any rider.
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano 00 Snake handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
$155.69 - $159.95
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
Get your next time trial or triathlon off to the right start with Zipp's VukaBull Base Bar. It's the first thing you reach for when you blast out of the start gate, so Zipp takes extra care with the carbon layup to ensure you have the lightest, most robust bar possible. The slightly concave nose section and forward-swept arms, along with the airfoil shape, reduce drag and stiffen the bar. Ergonomics are the key to comfort and speed, so it's available with a choice of zero or 40mm drop and the grips are angled up slightly for a more natural wrist angle when climbing and sprinting. Additionally, it has an extra wide aerobar clamping area for maximum versatility and adjustability.
$14.99 - $17.99
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
$17.99 - $24.99
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
$23.99 - $33.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 800mm - Backsweep: 9-degrees - Rise: 25mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
$22.99 - $34.99
• Heavy duty steel construction • Variety of rises offered • Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Chromag's original all-of-the-above riding style handlebar, the Fubars OSX is made with premium 7000 series alloy. Weighing in at a race-light 310 grams, it features a low profile rise, and dialed 5° upsweep, 8° backsweep orientation.
Page 1 of 9 Next page