Parts & Accessories
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Stan's Cyclocross Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
Stan's Olympic Rim Strip converts Stan's rims to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
• Locking skewer set • Cro-Mo • 70g (set)
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
SRAM's Conversion Caps are just what you need to convert your Roam 60 or Rail 50 front wheel to fit your fork.
$4.95 - $31.50
- Syntace x-12 Rear axle standard creates a stiffer and lightweight rear end - Syntace x-12 Parts are only compatible with frames that have Syntace x-12 Dropouts
$12.50 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum or plated brass. - 50 per bag - 16mm length
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit 2 100w 26-inch rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 50w 27.5+ rims
- Colored rim decal kits to personalize your ride - Decals to fit two (2) 70w 26-inch rims
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Front 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.7mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Ultegra 6400 Front - Shimano 105 HB-5500 Front - Shimano 105 HB-5501 Front - 105 SC 6400 Front
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits Campagnolo / Italian rear hubs with 130mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 10mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 10mm - Length: 141mm - 1 axle per bag
$30.95 - $37.95
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
- End cap adapters for Origin8 RD1120 series 11-speed road hubs
$22.10 - $23.80
From Origin8 come these replacement hollow track axle sets for SS-1101 hubs.
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Material: AL6061
$68.00 - $82.00
- 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
- Type: Skewer only - Length: 220mm
- End cap for Origin8 MT-3200 hubs - Spacing / Axle: 148mm
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
Page 1 of 11 Next page