-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 110 headsets. • Technical Description: EC44/40/H12/x • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.76mm • Crown Race Type: Aluminum, Dual-Seal • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings • Material: 7075 aluminum • Weight: 61.02g
$24.95 - $39.95
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Technical Description: AngleSet ZS56 Offset Bottom Cup - Material: 7075 Aluminum - Weight: 26 grams
- Separate top and bottom headset assemblies to fit a variety of common applications, including ZS (Zero Stack) and EC (traditional, External Cup) - Precision machined aluminum cups with premium grade bearings - Top assemblies include star nut/top cap, while bottom assemblies include crown race
- Precision CNC-machined 7075 aluminum cups - Tange sealed cartridge bearings, with O-ring seal - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30 - Stack: 27.7mm - 110g
$29.99 - $62.99
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
ViscoSet offers viscous damping to make bicycles safer by inhibiting the uncontrolled steering oscillation known as speed wobble. "Speed wobble" or "head shake" are vibrations that start small and get worse due to harmonics. This frightening shimmy can affect the handling of any bicycle under certain conditions and is the result of many different factors. - Interlok spacer compatible - Fully face sealed crown race - Dependable black-oxide, sealed cartridge bearings - Pre-Greased cartridge, no re-grease needed
A solid choice for 1-1/8in frames, the Orbit Equipe features a sturdy steel lower cup for maximum durability. The top cup is forged alloy, with an alloy top cover. Inside are two low maintenance, easy-to-replace sealed cartridge angular contact bearings. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 117g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Upper: EC34 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
FSA Orbit MX threadless headset features TH brand 36-degree angular contact sealed bearings. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH Brand 36-degree Angular Contact sealed bearings - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap - EC34/28.6 (36x36) | EC34/30 (36x36)
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: ZS44/28.6|EC44/40 • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.0mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 8mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.0mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Steel, Face-Sealed • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum
Cane Creek's engineers were tasked with developing a no-compromise, best-in-class premium headset. With the introduction of their 110-Series, they did just that—choosing optimal materials, engineering the most effective internals and designing the best aesthetics available in a headset. - Technical Description: 110-Series IS41/28.6/H9 | IS52/40 - Top Type: IS - Integrated - Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 41.1mm - Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm - Top Stack Height: 9mm - Top Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings - Bottom Type: IS - Integrated - Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm - Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm - Crown Race Type: Aluminum, Dual-Seal - Bottom Stack Height: 1mm - Bottom Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings - Material: N/A - Weight: 79.48 grams
Can Creek's Angleset headsets let riders change the headtube angle of their mountain bike with ease. With adjustments ranging from 0.5 to 1.5-degrees, dialing in the perfect geometry has never been easier. • Technical Description: ZS44/28.6/H13/K • Top Type: ZS - ZeroStack • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 44.00mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 13mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 7075 • Weight: 129g
$8.65 - $9.70
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
-Overdrive tapered MTB headset (2009-2016)
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
-Tapered OD2 MTB headset (2012-2016)
FSA's core line of headsets with built-in cable hanger for cyclocross applications. - Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 93g - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS42 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 110 headsets. • Technical Description: EC49/30/H12/x • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 49.61mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm • Crown Race Type: Aluminum, Dual-Seal • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Top-quality, sealed stainless steel bearings • Material: 7075 aluminum • Weight: 83.01g
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
Origin-8's SSR Threadless Headset is for 1 1/8-inch threadless forks. It features CNC machined 7075-aluminum cups and stainless-steel cartridge bearings for excellent performance and long life. It also comes in many colors to customize your ride. - 93g including star nut and laser top cap - Stack Height: 28.5mm **Anodized colors will vary from batch to batch and may not match exactly - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30
$21.59 - $22.79
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
Page 1 of 6 Next page