• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
Syntace's Megafroce 2 stem is intended for all-mountain and downhill riding and comes in a range of sizes with a focus on torsional stiffness and weight savings. The 42mm wide bar clamp area stiffens up cockpits with bars wider than 700mm Titanium bolts help keep the weight low and strength high. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 132g (70mm)
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
Cyrano Stem R5: The fi'zi:k stem is designed to form the cockpit when fitted with the Cyrano Handlebar and Seatpost. It is made using a combination of Anticorodal Aluminium. Anticordal is a 6061-series aluminum with a high strength-to-density ratio, this material has the highest level of stiffness. Anticordal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpits. The Cyrano Stem is available in a choice of six different lengths ranging from 80mm to 130mm. When combined with the correct choice of Cyrano handlebars, specified according to the Spine Concept system, you can ensure high-performance, long-lasting cockpit with the perfect fit. - Body Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Head Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 7° - Weight: 152 grams (110 mm - 7°)
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
- Full UD carbon construction stem - 4 bolt aluminum faceplate for added rigidity - Stainless steel hardware - Reversible +/-7° angle - 40mm stack height - 125g weight in 100mm length - ISO-Road safety certified
Named after the 15km-high volcanoes of Mars, Tharsis is synonymous with long days in the mountains and the spirit of discovery and adventure. Tharsis components have the strength to tackle the most rugged terrain while retaining low weight. - Anodized AL-7075 - Integrated headset adjuster - Headlock front clamp system - Lightweight titanium bolts - Compatible for Shimano DI2 cable and battery integration
Some might call it magic—PRO likes to refer to it as co-creation: aligning all forces to work in favor of you. The PRO Vibe Stem is designed to align your cockpit perfectly with your bike for an optimal riding position. Supreme stiffness offers you more control during those high-speed descents or maneuvers. It's also developed for ultimate integration with Di2 to give you maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. With the specially positioned cable ports, you can internally route Shimano Di2 cables. All of the advantages of Di2, with none of the cables showing. Align yourself with performance—use the PRO Vibe Stem. - Anodized AL-7075 - Shimano DI2 integration - Lightweight titanium bolts - Integrated topcap
The Koryak Di2 stem is ideal for AM, Trail, and XC. It's 3D forged with AL-7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight stem, and has a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation. The Koryak stem is ready to hit the trail.
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
- 3-D forged aluminum with 4-bolt bar clamp - 83 or 7 degree flip flop design. 137g (80mm) - Includes shim for 1" threadless steerers
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
The Odyssey TL48 stem is made from 6061 Aluminum, has minimal branding and comes with a 48mm reach. The shorter 48mm reach is right in line with the needs of street riders today. Odyssey pre-load bolts sit flush with stem when mounted correctly. Simple and clean. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 48mm reach - 33mm rise or -1.5mm when flipped - 10.4 oz (294.8g)
- Forged aluminum - 22.2mm diameter quill - 300-360g - 25.4mm clamp - -18 degree rise - Fits one-inch threaded headset
Ritchey's 4-Axis Adjustable Stem features a precision 3D-Net shaped forged shaft that interconnects with a precision broached clamp to create the strongest, lightest, most secure adjustable stem available. - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Stack Height: 40 - Weight: 219g
- Fully CNC machined - Featuring an oversize center bore - Extensive machining and external webbing to maximize structural strength and stiffness and minimize weight
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 4-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
- Forged aluminum construction - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-inch - Length: 90, 110mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 25 degrees
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$29.75 - $30.60
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
The updated SL-K stem is lighter than ever – just 141g for the 100mm length. Using high-strength 2014-aluminium and sophisticated forging and machining, FSA finely controls the amount of material used to cut weight. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL-2014 - Carbon fiber faceplate - Chromoly hardware
Easton’s lightest aluminum stem is the choice of road racers and top XC pilots alike. The advanced EA90 aluminum tubing and 3D forging process results in a perfect blend of strength and weight. Easton’s patented DST distributes clamping forces more evenly over a larger area, making it the perfect stem for today’s lightweight aluminum and carbon handlebars. - Finish: Black Ano - Weight: 130g (100mm) - Rise: Varies - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer: 1 1/8-inch - Length: 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm - Materials: EA90 alloy
Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt. - Unidirectional carbon - The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment - Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
Page 1 of 6 Next page