- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Wt: 180g J-Bend: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
$77.90 - $82.76
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
$87.90 - $167.93
- USB and Cult ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Campagnolo wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - Kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and ceramic or steel ball bearings
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
Like to Freestyle? Try our Deputy hubs. The low-profile flanges are stronger and more impact-resistant than standard high-flange track hubs. - Tool Free adjustment, hub bearings are properly loaded when the wheel is installed - 6061 T6 aluminum hub shell - Low flange design for freestyle durability - 13 through 15 gauge spoke compatibility - Chamfered hub flanges reduce spoke stress - 6902 sealed bearings readily available - Weight: 247 g - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Hub Spacing: 100mm
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Shimano XT FH-M8000/8010 Front Hubs - All-weather durability, reliable performance and lighter weight - Cone races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power - Rotor lockring not included - Series: Deore XT - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm - Axle Diameter: 14mm - Contact Sealing: Labyrinth and Contact - Spoke Holes: 32H - Center to Flange (Right): 41mm - Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
DT's 350 MTB rear hub offers top-end performance for all your riding needs. DT Swiss' Ratchet freewheel system provides precise engagement, high load capacity, and reliability. The Ratchet System driver is extremely durable and can be easily serviced—without tools—in minutes thanks to it's press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows the hub to work with a wide array of axle configurations; by simply swapping out the tool-free end caps (sold separately), you'll be able to enjoy the legendary DT Swiss quality on almost any bike. • Accepts 6-bolt rotors
DT Swiss' strong, reliable 540 Tandem Rear Hub is built for the long haul. Whether you're out there for a week, a month, or on a daily commute, the high-end bearings, renowned DT Star Rachet internals, and additional spoke holes deliver thousands of nearly frictionless miles on your tandem or fully-loaded touring rig.
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · For XD 11-speed cassette · For Hope Pro 2 EVO hubs · Contains drive side end cap, bearings and driver
Hope Pro2 Evo Freehub Bodies · Not compatible with Hope Pro2
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · Converts Hope Pro 2 hubs to work with XD Driver · Contains axle, endcaps, bearings and driver
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo front hubs to 20mm through axle hubs
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub with coaster brake (choose 116mm or 135mm OLD) - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - Optional: matching front track hub, BTI number UR-5501
$15.00 - $20.00
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
For optimum wheel strength and reliability, Shimano's Dura-Ace Rear Freehub is made of cold-forged aluminum with an oversize shell, sturdy flanges, a titanium freewheel body and a 15mm internal axle. Inside, diamond-polished bearing races and stainless-steel ball bearings minimize rolling resistance, while high-tech seals keep out water and dirt for maximum durability. This hub also features tool-free bearing adjustment for easy maintenance, plus a light and strong aluminum/steel quick-release skewer.
$225.00 - $265.00
The DT Swiss 240s MTB 6-Bolt Front Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
$177.90 - $210.00
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
DT Swiss' 350s Straightpull Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
Page 1 of 5 Next page