SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
Heavy duty 3/16" single speed chain great for hardcore street rippers who need the strongest chain possible. - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers and tricycles - Compatible with 1/8" x 1/2" single speed set-ups but oversized for extra strength and durabilityLinks (links): 98 - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
$28.00 - $32.00
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 349 g
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
$24.99 - $46.99
Super strong half link chain with very strong pins and plates and Saltplus embossed logo on links. Steel, chromized treatment, type P121 Links (links): 100 Defined Color: Black Color: Black Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin Half Link Chain: Yes
- 10-speed compatible - Shimano XT - 116 links
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of KMC's level X-Series chains. - Compatible with Campagnolo, Shimano, or SRAM 10-speed systems - Eco ProTeQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to KMC's RustBuster treatment. - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
- SLX/105 chain 11-speed chain - Sil-Tec surface treatment on roller plates only - Weight: 257g - Now with quick link - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
$25.95 - $29.95
- Made entirely from half links, great for Singlespeeds - Square riveted pins and heat treated SCM steel plates with breaking strength of 1300Kgf (Standard chain is approximately 850 Kgf) - Grind-friendly straight outer plate edges are slotted to reduce weight - Packaged in a round tin box. 360/474g
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
$101.09 - $163.31
- Patented carbon cords offer the tensile strength necessary to provide the smooth, greaseless, long-lasting ride advantage of a belt driven system (up to double the life of chains) - Belt is only compatible with Gates CDX CenterTrack cogs and sprockets Sizing - 108T = 1188mm - 111T = 1221mm - 113T = 1243mm - 115T = 1265mm - 118T = 1298mm - 120T = 1320mm - 122T = 1342mm - 125T = 1375mm - 132T = 1452mm - 250T (tandem) = 2000mm
- 9-speed compatible - XT/Ultegra - 116 links
$70.00 - $75.00
-X11SL DLC: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability, 235g -X11SL: superlight chain for use with 11-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/Sram (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating), 235g
SRAM's 1071 chain is lightweight, smooth, and precise-shifting. It features the PowerLock connecting link and HollowPin construction for weight savings with no sacrifice of strength. - SRAM Road 10-speed compatible - HollowPin construction for weight savings with no sacrifice of strength - Features the PowerLock connecting link
The Box Three BMX chain is polished and then chemically treated to achieve corrosion resistance. All Box Three chains have chamfered shifting edges, solid plates and solid pins to safeguard durability. Our unique inner link spacing is engineered to grab those modern wide/narrow chainrings. They are compatible with BMX 3/32" and 1/8" chainrings and cogs which fits most retro-modern 29 inch BMX bikes and smaller bikes.
- E-Bike-compatible single-speed chain with Diamond Hard Coating which reduces wear and increases surface hardness - Deep inner waist chamfer ensures quiet operation - Sub-punched pins for increased tensile strength
The stroke is a half link chain with weight saving slots in the links. - Color: Black - Width: 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes - Weight: 421 g
New Super Record 12 Speed chain: slim, robust, smooth and precise. The chain, in all its apparent simplicity, plays a critical role in the cyclist's safety and in optimizing the entire transmission mechanism. The new Super Record 12 Speed chain also had to be redesigned from scratch to work with all the other new transmission components. Therefore, the first and most important objective was reducing its overall dimensions. Its width is now 5.15 millimeters, thanks to the new pins which are perfectly aligned with the links’ outer surfaces. The second objective was safeguarding its performance. This was achieved thanks to the Ultra-link system that makes the chain safe and durable, and a special treatment that guarantees extreme smoothness and precision shifting.
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$8.99 - $17.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
10-Speed Chains - Extreme Performance Our 10-speed chains are only 2.2 mm wide (internally) and compatible with all 10-speed drive systems. High-grade materials provide long service life and the high-performance plate guarantees outstanding shifting properties. Black Coating - Brass 100% industry proved. The Ultra-Black Coating on the plates of this chain ensures optimal corrosion protection. In combination with the golden Power Pins, the 10sB makes a strong visual impression with its extraordinary design. Connex Link, the tool-free connector, is always included with each of these chains. - Dimensions: 1/2" x 11/128" - Pin length: 5.90mm - Roller width: 2.20mm - Pin ejection pressure: >2000 N - Pin hardening: XHB - Links: 114 - Weight: 264g - For all 10-speed systems Suitable for road bike and mountain bike
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 136 Links - Built strong for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - 10-speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 10-Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted
The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - The KMC e101 chain is designed for single speed bikes such as BMX, fixed gear, or track, and is rated for use with an eBike motor. - Triple X Durability technology means that this chain features KMC's highest durability rating - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads
$100.00 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 10s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.9mm
7 or 8-speed chain for road, MTB, gravel, or e-bike. Specifications: - Nickel-plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - 118 links - Quick Connector Link - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and other 7 and 8-speed drivetrains
Page 1 of 5 Next page