$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$15.90 - $24.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
$9.99 - $31.95
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
• Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat from rim brakes • Narrow - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 16-20mm inner rim widths • Wide - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 18-22mm inner rim widths
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
$20.00 - $32.00
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Upgrade to tubeless performance - Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat generated from rim brakes - Lighter than most standard rim tapes and rim bands; weighs only 5g per wheel - Fits tubeless compatible on and off-road wheels with 19-35mm inner rim widths - One roll can tape up to one 29er wheelset
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types.
Make your tubeless wheels setup effortless with Giant's WheelSystem tubeless valve stems. The removable cores make adding sealant quick and easy.
$5.99 - $27.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
Protect’Air Max is a PH neutral latex-based sealant that can be used for Road Tubeless and MTB tires. It has two functions. When used with Tubeless Ready tires, it seals the casing (MTB or road). Secondly, it acts to repair small (1-2mm) punctures that perforate the casing of the tire. If there is a puncture, the sealant acts to fill the hole and repair the tire. Note: It may not repair larger punctures. Use - For road tires add 30ml of Protect'Air Max - For MTB tires add 40ml of Protect'Air Max - Each 2-3 months, add 10-20 ml to refresh the sealant already in the tire. - 120ml bottle includes one-way valve cap that makes injection through the valve easy without any other tools - Very neutral PH—won't corrode rims
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$39.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
Setting up tubeless tires can be difficult. Add a single-wall, flat profile fat rim to the equation, and the setup can be downright frustrating. Problem Solver's oversized Super P-Nut’s help with this. First, the bottom of the nut is concave, so the valve can be pulled further through the rim, creating a better seal. The larger outer diameter of the nut provides better grip and leverage so that you can get the valve tighter than with conventional nuts. It’s like a normal P-Nut. Only more super.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$6.99 - $8.99
The crowning touch for any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw onto valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
$31.99 - $79.90
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
- Quick inflation for tubeless ready Road and MTB tires without the need for a compressor - Auto switch twin head automatically adjusts to Presta or Schrader valves - Easy to use and recharge via a standard floor pump - Charged pressurized chamber releases air in one shot creating seamless tubeless tire mounting
Page 1 of 3 Next page